I have an extensive and broad teaching experience in several universities, including Università degli Studi di Firenze (Italy), New York University - Florence Campus, Uppsala University, Örebro University and the University of Gothenburg. My teaching has covered the following subjects: comparative law, comparative legal history, environmental law, EU law, legal theory, property and torts. Currently I am teaching the following courses at the University of Gothenburg:
- Legal theory and comparative legal history (basic course, 3rd semester of the law programme).
- Environmental law (basic course, 3rd semester of the law programme).
- RKM (Law, knowledge and method), advanced course in legal theory.
- Comparative legal history, advanced course.
- Environmental law, advanced course.
- Comparative legal method, course for doctoral students.